We are Reach Work Limited, trading as Fish4jobs, a subsidiary of Reach plc, the largest commercial national and regional news publisher in the UK.
For a detailed description of how we use any personal data we collect, please see our Privacy Notice.
Cookies and similar technologies (‘cookies’) are small data files sent from a website to your web browser. They are stored in your web browser’s cache and allow a website or a third party to recognise your browser or mobile device, and to obtain data about your browsing activity.
Mobile devices and browsers can be shared by a number of people, so cookies do not always relate to particular individuals.
We use four main types of cookies:
1. Necessary Cookies - These cookies help make our website usable. They enable basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of our website. Without these cookies, our website cannot function properly.
2. Preferences Cookies - These cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or appears, including things like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
3. Statistics Cookies - Also known as analytics cookies, these cookies help us understand how you are interacting with our website and our app, through the collection and reporting of site/app specific information in a non-identifiable way.
4. Marketing Cookies - These are also known as advertising cookies, they are placed by us to gather information about your browsing activity on our site, to deliver you more relevant job adverts. If you opt out of marketing cookies, you are not opting out of seeing on-site adverts. You will still see them, but they may not be as relevant to you and your job search.
We have a Consent Management Platform on our site. This platform allows you to manage which cookies are placed on your device, when you first visit our site, and any time thereafter.
Most web browsers will allow you to stop accepting cookies. This is normally controlled through the Settings or Help page of a browser; further information can be found using the below links:
- Microsoft Edge cookie settings
- Firefox cookie settings
- Chrome cookie settings
- Safari cookie settings
For interest based advertising, you can opt-out by visiting: http://youronlinechoices.eu.
When managing your cookie preferences, it is important to be aware that switching off cookies may affect the way the site operates, as well as adversely affecting the quality of your website experience.
Cookies are normally stored until you delete them, or until they expire. As a general rule, we will not retain any data that has been captured through their use for any longer than necessary.
Detailed information regarding cookie expiry can be accessed through our Consent Management Platform.
When you provide us with your permission, some cookies are placed by third parties. We provide detailed information on the identity of these third parties within our Consent Management Platform.
Detailed information on the third-party providers that operate on our websites, placing cookies, can be accessed via our Consent Management Platform. The information provided includes the purposes for placing each cookie, in addition to the expiry date of the cookie and the cookie type.
Our Consent Management Platform is made available to every website visitor on their first visit and, for every additional, can be found by clicking on the ‘co’ icon available on the bottom left of every webpage.
If you have questions or comments about the use of Cookie technologies at Fish4jobs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Cookie Notice was last updated on 13/06/2022.