Regional Digital Manager
- Full Time
Do you want to join the UK's largest news publisher, Reach plc?
Have you got a proven track record of effective coaching and mentoring?
Can you Develop a sales team with your digital expertise to support digital growth and revenue?
Could you be the missing link we need to ensure our team grows from strength to strength
Will you develop and grow our people to become digital experts
Would you enjoy 25 days' holiday, a defined career path, pension scheme, wellbeing apps and coaching support, a healthcare scheme, holiday purchase scheme, technology purchase scheme and a share save scheme?
Then you need to get in touch...
Reach plc is the UK's largest news publisher and the name behind over 100 of the UK's most influential and trusted newsbrands such as the Daily Mirror, Manchester Evening News, and Bristol Post. We are currently leading the way in digital advertising across our network of over 60 websites, with an audience of 83% of all users online and 90% of mobile users.
Over the last 12 months we have implemented many changes to further support our move to a digital-first business. With new tech and systems supporting a more flexible working week, plus new and refurbished offices, now is the time to join us - we want you to play a key part in our continued success.
- Transform our Telesales Hubs into a digital first advertising solutions operation
- Deliver the digital training strategy across the Hub
- Development and delivery of the digital commercial strategy across the Hub which compliments the commercial strategy and our architecture
- Support the implementation of the commercial portfolio, creating value and enabling our people
- Deliver and drive revenue performance of digital commercial platforms through the local direct sales teams
- Develop commercial plans to support revenue growth and drive digital performance
- Develop sales team with digital expertise to support digital growth and revenue performance, building a positive and engaged work environment
- Support the sales team to retain and grow our Growth Accounts
- Be an expert in all matters digital, both internally and externally, not limited to our environment
- Lead and embed a digital first culture within the sales team
The ideal candidate
- Highly commercially focused, with the ability to contribute to our digital vision, strategy and plan for a legacy organisation.
- Experience of working and influencing effectively across all levels in a matrix environment.
- Recognised as a digital subject matter expert; constantly learning and sharing insight.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
- Creative and innovative mindset.
- Strong, demonstrable sales background, with proven results. Also a true understanding of the 'consultative sales' approach.
- Good financial business acumen.
- Knowledge of management and leadership styles, and how styles should be adapted to ensure you are maximising the true potential of your teams.
- Knowledge and experience in business, supervision, and management.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the organisation's management team that provides leadership and direction.
- Salary of up to £42,900
- Open ended quarterly bonus scheme
- OTE earnings up to £61,300
- 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Defined progression pathway
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free wellbeing apps and coaching support
- Simply Health health care Scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Share save scheme
- Technology scheme
- High street discounts
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.