Mantis Marketplace Sales Manager
- Full Time
So, who are we?
Mantis is an AI led content verification tool, specializing in brand safety and cookie-less targeting. Launched in 2019 under the Reach PLC umbrella, Mantis partners with digital publishers as an intelligent alternative to traditional keyword blocking, and creates highly accurate contextual targeting for premium publishers to sell their inventory without the use of personal data.
Reach is home to the UK and Ireland's most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Liverpool Echo, BirminghamLive and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more), our brands and the stories we cover are as varied as our people.
We help all kinds of people share experiences through our stories because we believe this is what makes us human. Oh, and we should probably also mention that with a monthly readership of 47 million people, Reach is the largest commercial publisher in the UK. At Reach, not only will you feel better understood, you will also feel you understand other people better too.
- Responsible for Mantis Contextual Marketplace revenue number
- Selling contextual packages containing Reach inventory as well as other premium publisher inventory
- Pitching new business opportunities to agency buyers and responding efficiently and creatively to agency briefs
- Informing the direction of new Mantis products, in accordance with an ever-changing advertising ecosystem
- Provide weekly updates to the wider team
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years experience in programmatic sales
- Contacts throughout agencies, in the programmatic buying teams for agencies and trading desks
- Confident presenting and pitching skills
- Experience working in a small team and filling many roles as needed
- Thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Able to maintain focus on KPI achievement and meeting deadlines
- Always employ a 'can do' attitude and be driven to achieve the team goal
We are offering a competitive salary benefits including
- 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Defined progression pathway
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free wellbeing apps and coaching support
- Simply Health health care Scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Share save scheme
- Technology scheme
- High street discounts