- Full Time
Do you want to join the UK's largest news publisher, Reach plc?
Can you identify & develop leads then match them to engaging advertising campaigns and the latest digital products to drive response?
Could you use your energy and experience to understand trends, spot opportunities and bring something fresh and compelling to our field sales team?
Will you embrace our consultative approach to understand your clients' needs and only provide them with solutions that benefit their business?
Have you got a proven track record of effective account management, exemplary customer service and an infectious enthusiasm for digital advertising?
Would you enjoy 25 days' holiday, a defined career path, pension scheme, wellbeing apps and coaching support, a healthcare scheme, holiday purchase scheme, technology purchase scheme and a share save scheme?
Then you need to get in touch...
Reach plc is the UK's largest news publisher and the name behind over 100 of the UK's most influential and trusted newsbrands such as the Daily Mirror, Manchester Evening News, and Bristol Post. We are currently leading the way in digital advertising across our network of over 60 websites, with an audience of 83% of all users online and 90% of mobile users.
Over the last 12 months we have implemented many changes to further support our move to a digital-first business. With new tech and systems supporting a more flexible working week, plus new and refurbished offices, now is the time to join us - we want you to play a key part in our continued success.
- Prospecting self and business-sourced leads, presenting our range of digital advertising solutions, converting and retaining new and existing customers with a 'best-in-class' sales approach
- Using our product portfolio, you will present creative advertising solutions that are tailor-made and right for our customers
- You will effectively account manage our customers, reviewing campaign performance to grow further sales revenue and increase our customer's ROI
The ideal candidate
- You will be passionate about presenting digital marketing solutions and developing yourself across the digital marketplace
- You will be a creative thinker, setting you aside from the competition in proposing digital solutions
- Your previous experience will enable you to effectively understand and forecast revenues, based on customer knowledge
- Your attention to detail is a real asset, ensuring campaigns are always delivered to the agreed standard and timescales
- You will possess energy, positivity, dedication and the confidence to converse with key decision-makers at all levels
- Salary of £26-£30k
- Open ended quarterly bonus scheme
- OTE earnings up to £48k
- 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Share save scheme
- Defined progression pathway
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free wellbeing apps and coaching support
- Simply Health health care Scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Technology scheme
- High street discounts
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.