Multimedia Designer (Home working)
- Full Time
Reach plc are looking for a Multimedia Designer to join our in-house studio. We need an exceptional creative professional who wants to make an impact with the UK's largest publisher, and help us deliver cutting-edge graphic and video content across our huge range of print and digital titles.
Variety is at the heart of this role; from conceptualising digital marketing campaigns and producing engaging social media content, through to editing raw video footage into packages that really connect with our audiences.
The perfect candidate will bring the perfect blend of originality, creativity and enthusiasm to every job no matter how small.
This role is home based, so you can be located anywhere in the UK. Although our creative team is remote, you will become part of a passionate, industry-leading in-house team who have regular catch ups and progress reviews, as well as some face-to-face meetings in one of our offices around the UK.
So, who are we?
You might not have heard of us but we have probably met without you even realising it. We are home to the UK and Ireland's most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Liverpool Echo, BirminghamLive and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more), our brands and the stories we cover are as varied as our people. We help all kinds of people share experiences through our stories because we believe this is what makes us human.
What will the role involve?
- Interpreting and following studio briefs to create full digital & print advertising campaigns.Hitting deadlines for all work produced.Maintaining high standard of accuracy.Consistency in quality of design & layout.Producing concise, clear influential creative work.Ensuring sales staff receive a proof of all work before deadline.Ensuring all work is sent to production by deadline and in the right format.Ensuring studio statuses are accurate and up-to-date.Maintaining good relations with sales staff and other departments.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who is able to fully interpret briefs and is able to achieve the right creative result.
- Produces concise, clear, influential creative work whilst managing their own workload effectively
- Good knowledge of current design and digital marketing trends.
You will be used to working with the following systems:
- Good understanding of basic HTML/CSS/JSDigital publishing experience (HTML5)Good understanding of digital advertising principalsExperience of animation with Adobe animate or Adobe After effectsUnderstanding of video editing/publishing tools (such as adobe premiere)Firm grasp of all deadlines and production requirements.Excellent typographical skills.Fully conversant in Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
We are offering a competitive salary benefits including;
- 25 days holiday per annum Defined progression pathwayContributory pension schemeSimply Health Healthcare CashplanFree wellbeing apps and coaching supportHoliday purchase schemeInclusion Networks and Champions, giving all employees a voiceLots of high street discounts!
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.