Client Solutions Account Manager
- Full Time
Reach Solutions is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their Creative Solutions/ Inventions team. We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team in identifying, sourcing and securing client solution advertising opportunities within our national and regional print and digital titles as well as managing and growing existing relationships.
Every day is different, and that's what we love about advertising. Working collaboratively with our Inventions team you will drive revenue across our print and digital products through collaborative partnership deals. You will work closely within your patch to suggest suitable new opportunities, speaking intelligently around the impact clients can have by using our portfolio - no day is ever the same, and that is why we love doing what we do!
You will be a strong Account Manager with experience of growing revenues and pitching and securing new business.
You will be confident and approachable with an understanding of our industry and the ability to hit the ground running.
Check out some of our recent work and clients we have worked with over at our Reach Solutions website here:
So who are we?
Hello, we are Reach! You might not have heard of us but we have probably met without you even realising it. We are home to the UK and Ireland's most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Liverpool Echo, BirminghamLive and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more), our brands and the stories we cover are as varied as our people. We help all kinds of people share experiences through our stories because we believe this is what makes us human.
And Reach Solutions..'re the commercial team at Reach and it is our role to offer an unprecedented and unique edge to our competitors when it comes to digital and print advertising solutions to some of the most iconic brands throughout the UK.
Oh, and we should probably also mention that with a monthly readership of 47 million people, Reach is the largest commercial publisher in the UK. At Reach, not only will you feel better understood, you will also feel you understand other people better too.
What will the role involve?
- Owning day to day relationship with Agencies and driving new business opportunities across our inventions team.
- Developing and retaining revenue influencing relationships with customers, both existing and new
- Implementing quarterly Business Plans for Agencies within portfolio, which have been designed alongside Group Head and Group Account Director
- Partnering with other Account Managers across sales hubs to ensure consistency of approach and building of team spirit
- Building strong working relationships with Operations, Trading, Finance and other teams within Reach Solutions
- Taking responsibility for own personal development, including building of PDP and attendance of Power Hours
The Ideal Candidate
Who are we looking for?
- Ideally around 3+ years experience at Account Manager level either within a publisher or media agency
- Highly numerate and a clear commercial thinker, able to identify and maximise revenue opportunities
- Organised and efficient
- Ability to build relationships with key agency personnel
- A strong communicator
- An advocate of our culture, personifying Reach Solutions principles and behaviors including Collaboration, Imagination, Determination, Excellence & Professionalism.
- High-impact, engaging personality with the energy to effect change and influence outcomes
- Strong working knowledge of the Reach Plc portfolio
- Understanding of how Reach Solutions products fit into wider UK media marketplace
- Effective operator, gets things done well and with good pace
We are offering a highly competitive salary and full company benefits including;
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Contributory pension scheme
- Share Save Scheme
- Free wellbeing apps and coaching support
- Simply Health Healthcare Cashplan
- Holiday purchase scheme
- and lots of high street discounts!
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.