- Full Time
We are now looking for our next generation of digital sales executives presenting digital marketing solutions to new customers, through outbound sales.
Our exciting product, InYourArea was launched in 2017 and is now the UK's leading local news, information and community platform. We offer local businesses simple and cost-effective opportunities to reach local audiences all over the UK.
We are Reach! You might not have heard of us but we have probably met without you even realising it. We are home to the UK and Ireland's most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Birmingham Post, Liverpool Echo and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more), our brands and the stories we cover are as varied as our people.
We help all kinds of people share experiences through our stories because we believe this is what makes us human. Oh, and we should probably also mention that with a monthly readership of 47 million people, Reach is the largest commercial publisher in the UK. At Reach, not only will you feel better understood, but you will also feel you understand other people better too.
- Your main responsibility and focus will be on acquiring new business
- You will be prospecting business sourced leads and presenting effective advertising solutions to SME's across the UK via outbound sales
- Using effective sales questioning techniques, you will quickly find the product need, pitch our solution and convert opportunities
- You will be delivering not only an efficient, value-added outbound sales service but also a first-class customer experience
- You will be responsible for ensuring revenue streams are nurtured through a consultative and solutions-focused sales approach
The ideal candidate
- You will have enjoyed previous success in a fast-paced, target driven, salesenvironment
- You will be passionate about establishing relationships with new and existing customers using your personality and confidence to present complex solutions that meet with our customers' needs
- You will embrace utilising market-leading tools to set you above the competition
- Your development is a priority for you. You are passionate about your career and you will be keen to progress and take your career to the next level
We are offering a competitive salary and company benefits including;
- Attractive OTE of £33k
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Monday - Friday (No weekends)
- Defined progression pathway
- Contributory pension scheme
- Share Save Scheme
- Free wellbeing apps and coaching support
- Simply Health Healthcare Scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme and lots of high street discounts!
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.