Account Director Events
- Full Time
Do you want to join the UK's largest news publisher, Reach plc?
Can you win, nurture and grow new and existing revenue streams, through a consultative and solutions focused approach?
Could you take responsibility for some of our highest spending and strategically placed digital accounts and deliver genuinely effective solutions to our clients?
Will you prospect leads and deliver genuinely creative advertising campaigns and market leading solutions within agreed SLAs?
Have you got a proven track record of effective account management, exemplary customer service and an infectious enthusiasm for digital advertising?
Would you enjoy OTE of up to £58k with an uncapped Quarterly bonus scheme, 25 days' holiday, a defined career path, pension scheme, wellbeing apps and coaching support, a healthcare scheme, holiday purchase scheme, technology purchase scheme and a share save scheme?
Then you need to get in touch...
Reach plc is the UK's largest news publisher and the name behind over 100 of the UK's most influential and trusted newsbrands such as the Daily Mirror, Manchester Evening News, and Bristol Post. We are currently leading the way in digital advertising across our network of over 60 websites, with an audience of 83% of all users online and 90% of mobile users.
Over the last 12 months we have implemented many changes to further support our move to a digital-first business. With new tech and systems supporting a more flexible working week, plus new and refurbished offices, now is the time to join us - we want you to play a key part in our continued success.
- Drive growth, acquisition and sustained retention of our customer base in order to meet the company sales targets
- Focus on sponsorship opportunities for the relevant events as well as delivering a full digital solution for the client
- Focus on the customer and their business
- Ensure consistent use of sales systems and support tools [salesforce, Buzzboard, Matchcraft. Seismic, but always ensuring that these are viewed at POS to add value to the customer and Reach proposition
- Work with customers to find the best way to reach the right audience with the right message to help them reach their goals and achieve their business objectives
- Uses supporting collateral to present face to face to our customers, developing a compelling campaign to help them achieve their ongoing objectives
- Develop and maintain extremely high levels of understanding of the full product set, majoring on event sponsorship, Business Insider magazine and of the digital marketing landscape to include Google Search, Social Media, Content Marketing and Programmatic advertising
- Provide proof of response and feedback on campaign performance to all of our customers. To consistently recommend ways to grow response levels, with a very high level of knowledge across all reporting metrics
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and business sectors
- Understand our audience and changes in their behaviour
- Utilise previous campaign data to predict trends and patterns, ensuring that the right products are recommended to our customers
- Forecast Revenues based on knowledge of customer base
- Maintain required levels of face to face customer meetings to achieve KPIs
- Strive to reach and maintain high levels of sales skills to ensure our customers experience with us is meaningful
- Attend all company training and proactively develop own knowledge and skills to maintain high levels of customer service and marketing acumen
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Brand Partnership Team, Creative, Audience Insight, DMS and Fulfillment teams to maintain exceptionally high standards in delivering our customers objectives
The ideal candidate
- Experience in a B2B,face to face, target driven sales role is essential
- Experience in a role with a level of autonomy essential
- Experience in a marketing environment is essential
- Experience in a Digital Marketplace or an Advertising Agency background is desirable
- High levels of knowledge of Google Search, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Google Analytics and both Direct and Programmatic online display campaigns and metrics
- Consistently and proactively develops creative strategies and marketing campaigns for customers, becoming our customer's unpaid marketing consultant
- Motivates self and organises time to achieve goals, working within a remote model
- Understands and utilises customer website analysis tools to enable optimisation of customer results
- High levels of understanding of Nielsen, TGI and Mintel market research
- Salary of up to £40k
- OTE earnings up to £58k with uncapped quarterly bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum plu statutory bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Share Save scheme
- Defined progression pathway
- Free wellbeing apps and coaching support
- Simply Health health care Scheme
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Technology scheme
- High street discounts