WELCOME TO NSCG
Newcastle College and Stafford College merged in 2016 to become Newcastle and Stafford Colleges Group (NSCG). We are the largest and highest performing college in Staffordshire and one of the top performing post-merger institutions in England.
If you are looking to work for a college that is passionate about people, helping you to grow to be the best you can be, then you have come to the right place.
The philosophy underpinning everything we do, whether you are a student, lecturer, member of support staff, manager or governor is “committed to excellence”.
We aim to be recognised nationally as: An outstanding organisation where students and staff thrive, achieve and make a positive contribution to the cultural and economic prosperity of Staffordshire and beyond.
Together we will:
- Position NSCG as a confident and successful organisation with a reputation for excellence.
- Provide an inspirational learning experience which optimises the talent and expands the horizons of our students.
- Deliver an innovative, creative and stimulating curriculum offer that anticipates and responds to local demand and national priorities.
- Maximise the talent, expertise and performance of our staff.
- Continue the investment required to sustain a high performing and resilient College.
Search and Apply to the latest jobs with NSCG with Fish4jobs below
We are looking to recruit an Assessor in Business...
Would you like to be part of a determined, progressive and ambitious college which strives to deliver an outstanding experience for its learners?
We are looking for suitably qualified individuals to join our pro-active, dynamic and friendly team of Assessors.
We are looking to recruit a Lead Personal Tutor...
We are looking to recruit an Assessor in Accounting...
We are looking to recruit a Management Accountant...
We are looking to recruit a Brickwork Technician...
We are looking to recruit a Estates Assistant...
Newcastle & Stafford Colleges are looking to recruit an Information Services Assistant
Newcastle & Stafford Colleges are looking to recruit a Learning Support Assistant