Why work for us?
We employ around 1,900 people in locations throughout Wales. Our employees include scientists, engineers, foresters, environmental managers and recreation and education experts.
We work with local communities and organisations to improve and protect the natural environment in Wales.
If you are interested in working for us, you can see a list of all opportunities on the current vacancies and apprenticeship scheme pages.
What we can offer
- a competitive salary
- a generous career-average pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave, rising to 33 days over five years
- special leave entitlements in exceptional circumstances
- maternity, paternity or adoption leave
- a range of flexible working options, including flexitime – these will depend on business needs but we aim to help you achieve a positive work/life balance
- occupational health benefits, including counselling and advisory services and eye care services