- Full Time
Grade & Salary: G3, £23,457 rising to £26,154 over four years
Post number: 202918
Type of contract: Fixed Term Appointment until 31 March 2022
Work pattern: Full Time
Closing date: 3 October 2021
Benefits: Civil Service pension, 28 days annual leave, rising to 33 days over 5 years, flexible working options, occupational health including counselling and advisory services and eye care, childcare vouchers and salary sacrifice schemes.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Recruitment Team, part of our wider People Services Team. You will be working with a team that is passionate about the work they carry out.
As a member of the team, you will provide excellent customer service whilst ensuring that tasks are completed in an accurate and timely manner to enable the day to day running of NRW.
The successful applicant will have strong administration skills with good knowledge and experience of recruitment process and procedures including advertising roles, pre-employment checks and employment law as well as an understanding of HR and document management systems, preferably Agresso, Umbraco and SharePoint. Training will be provided.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Qualifications and Skills
Experience of working within a shared service centre environment to include:
- Good understanding of using a HR system and other software / applications to meet the requirements of your area of responsibility.
- Good organisational skills
- Good written and verbal skills and the ability to communicate confidently, with excellent customer service skills
- Good inter-personal skills with the ability to work under pressure using your own. initiative in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong IT and accurate data entry skills.
- Experience of implementing change or process improvement would also be advantageous
Please visit our website to apply