7 days left
- Full Time
Inspire Children’s Service is part of the CareTech Family. Established in 1993, CareTech is a leading nationwide social care provider delivering a package of high quality, individually tailored care and support solutions to children, young people, and adults across the UK.
Our Support Worker team is fully committed to CareTech’s goals; they understand the challenges and rewards of working with our young people and know that every day they will achieve things that really matter.
- Experience in Residential Childcare Sector (preferred but not essential)
- Able to work unsociable hours (days, evenings and weekends between 7am – 9pm)
- Working in an complex, challenging and fast paced environment
- Experience within a Learning and Complex Healthcare Setting
- Driver (preferred but not essential)
- Follow a Safer Recruitment Practice by completing a CareTech Children’s Application Form before Interview
- Integrity is the foundation of what we do
- Nurturing is the approach to our Young People and staff, we are part of a family
- Soul is at the heart of what we do every day, our home, our children, our care
- Passion drives the commitment to achieve the very best for our children
- Intrigue results in our evolving practice, ideas and opinions
- Resilience demonstrates our commitment to our children, our staff and our colleagues
- Empower our children and staff to be the very best they can be
Reward and Benefits
- Full Time contracts available
- Up to 28 Days Holiday
- Full Training Provided
- Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Competitive Salary
- Dedicated learning and development programmes
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topic
- Free DBS check
- Refer a friend scheme’ reward system – earn up to £250 per referral
- Pension scheme
- Annual Employee Awards Evening
- Employee recognition schemes
- Company vehicle to use when in work
- CareTech Foundation- Opportunity to apply for family & friend’s grants.
What We Do!
Our homes are specialist and established offering children and young people a variety of care options from short breaks to long-term residential care. We carefully develop and adapted homes to meet the varying needs of Young People. Homes are carefully located within thriving communities, offering a variety of educational, recreational and social activities.
Our young people are supported to make choices with committed ‘team around the Child Approach’ aided with assisted technology to support communication and decision-making. Our Support Workers measure outcomes specific to an individual needs and evidence using our person-centred outcome-measuring tool.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity, which will include a check against the barred children’s list. If you have not heard back within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful on this occasion.