Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location/Company: Avonmouth Depot BS11 0YL
Salary Range: £30-35k plus bonus
Position Type: Full time
Reports to: Depot Manager
Date Posted: Monday 2nd November 2020
OCL operate aggregate recycling centres. We specialise in the intake of bituminous wastes to be used in our own sustainable alternatives to traditional asphalt. We also recycle all other types of construction and demolition waste with our crushers, screeners and mixers to create value-added surfacing materials and aggregates. As part of strengthening the team at our Avonmouth recycling centre, we are looking to recruit a Production Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with the Depot Manager to programme production and with the weighbridge to programme despatch of materials.
- Overseeing the mobile plant operatives and weighbridge operator.
- Operating the batching plant.
- Plant maintenance schedules.
- Overseeing all yard operations such as traffic management and daily records.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Interpreting and maintaining paperwork (H&S, Quality and Environmental).
- Production experience in a similar role (crushing / screening / batching).
- Good communication skills.
- Safe operation of plant and equipment.
- Environmental Awareness.
- N/A internal and external training provided.
Click 'Apply' below for further information and to submit a copy of your application.