Inspire Children’s Service is part of the CareTech Family. Established in 1993, CareTech is a leading nationwide social care provider delivering a package of high quality, individually tailored care and support solutions to children, young people, and adults across the UK.
Our team is fully committed to CareTech’s goals; they understand the challenges and rewards of working with our young people and know that every day they will achieve things that really matter.
Key to our continued success will be an inspirational and dynamic Team Leader at our Specialist Residential Home. A person who will value our children and see past any barriers. A Team Leader who will continue to lead our outstanding service, settled team and guide in principles with our values.
- Level 3 Diploma in Children’s Residential Care (or equivalent)
- 12 months experience leading a team
- Over 21 with a full driving licence (allowing applicants to be insured on our pool car and mini bus)
- Able to work unsociable hours
- Working with Psychical and or Learning Disabilities and complex emotional behaviour
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Follow a Safer Recruitment Practice by completing a CareTech Children’s Application Form before Interview
- Integrity is the foundation of what we do
- Nurturing is the approach to our Young People and staff, we are part of a family
- Soul is at the heart of what we do every day, our home, our children, our care
- Passion drives the commitment to achieve the very best for our children
- Intrigue results in our evolving practice, ideas and opinions
- Resilience demonstrates our commitment to our children, our staff and our colleagues
- Empower our children and staff to be the very best they can be
- Full Time Contract
- Up to 28 Days Holiday Allowance
- Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Competitive Salary
- Dedicated learning and development programmes
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topic
- Free DBS check
- Pension scheme
- Annual Employee Awards Evening
- Recommend a Friend Reward £250.00 per hire
- Employee recognition schemes
- Company vehicle to use when in work
- CareTech Foundation- Opportunity to apply for family & friend’s grants.
What We Do!
Our homes are specialist and established offering children and young people a variety of care options from short breaks to long-term residential care. We carefully develop and adapted homes to meet the varying needs of Young People. Homes are carefully located within thriving communities, offering a variety of educational, recreational and social activities.
Our young people are supported to make choices with committed ‘team around the Child Approach’ aided with assisted technology to support communication and decision-making. Our Support Workers measure outcomes specific to an individual needs and evidence using our person-centred outcome-measuring tool.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity, which will include a check against the barred children’s list.
If you have not heard back within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful on this occasion.