Warehouse Cargo Operative
Right Now Recruitment are currently recruiting for x40 Warehouse Cargo Operatives for a very large global parcel company based at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA).
No previous experience is required.
Full training will be provided for these roles with an immediate start.
We currently have both part time & full time hours available.
This would be a great opportunity for individuals who are looking for additional work around their current job / commitments with the option of taking on this role full time, these positions are on-going and not just seasonal.
The shift patterns required for these Warehouse Cargo Operative Positions are:
- Shift A - Late Shift from 19:30 - 23:30 Monday - Thursday - On a Friday 19:30 - 00:30 (21 hours Weekly)
- Shift B - Early Morning 01:30 - 05:00 Tuesday - Friday ( 14 Hours Weekly)
- Shift C - Sunday Late Shift 20:00 - 05:00 (8 Hours Weekly)
For the Part Time positions - You can select any one of the shifts above.
Full Time - You can select Shifts A & B (35 hours per week)
You can also choose to complete Shift C to increase your hours for the week (43 Hours Per Week)
You will receive:
- £11.50 Per Hour Pay immediately + Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Free Parking
- Staff Canteen
- Optional overtime
Warehouse Cargo Operative Duties will include:
- Working in a Warehouse Environment
- Loading and Unloading Parcels onto X-ray machine, Conveyor belts and vehicles
- Using a handheld scanner, Parcels will need to be scanned as they travel through the facility.
- Faced Paced environment but adhering to all Health and Safety instructions.
This position will involve repetitive manual lifting and some parcels could weigh anything up to 20 Kgs.
It is essential that you have a good level of fitness.
For this Role you will need:
- Safety Boots / Steel Toe capped boots (You will need to bring these)
- Valid DBS (Criminal record check) - We can work with you to obtain this but the cost will be £40 and you will need to pay this before we can process your application (We have in the past paid this in advance for the candidate and deducted from the first week's wages but we have recently experienced paying for the DBS for candidates and then all of a sudden the candidate dropping out before starting the new role)
- We will need to carry out a full 5 year check which includes previous employers / education.
Our current turn around time from application to starting date is 7 - 10 days.
Throughout the process from start to finish. You will liaise with one consultant from Right Now Recruitment to ensure that everything is transparent and that we can work together to get through the process as quickly as possible and get you into work.
There are great public links (Skylink) available from Leicester, Derby and Nottingham.
Our consultant will reach out to you on the contact number mentioned on your CV / Profile.