Plant Engineering Compliance Engineer
I have an opportunity working as a Compliance Engineer for one of the worlds largest manufacturing companies at their site in Atherstone.
As Plant Engineering Compliance Engineer you will make an impact by:
* Maintaining site regulatory and legislative requirements eg. DSEAR (Dangerous substances and explosive atmosphere regulations), confined space entry, fire protection systems etc.
* Designated representative for site service-related contractor activities
* Active input into site facilities improvement programs and planning
* Routinely undertaking root cause analysis of plant related issues
* Maintaining plant and department risk assessments, hazard cards & safe operating procedures.
Your Skills and Expertise
* BTEC, ONC or C&G Technician or equivalent
* Safety Qualification in IOSH or NEBOSH.
* Relevant experience in engineering/construction industry
* Experience and Understanding of DSEAR and Confined Space Entry regulations.
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
* HNC/NVQ level 3 or equivalent
* A working knowledge of SAP (CMMS)
* The ability to work effectively either alone and self-motivated or within a team.
* Good IT skills including use of Microsoft packages
ECS Recruitment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.