A Warehouse Operative with responsibility for stock control and picking is required for Hunters' wonderful family run and incredible friendly mail order client.Hours are Monday to Friday, working a respectful 9-5 with a full hour for lunch.
Horsham - driver required as there is no public transport
GBP9.00 per hour starting
As part of our warehouse team the warehouse operative plays an important role in making sure that customers can get what they want, quickly. Your tasks will include booking in, unloading and accepting deliveries from suppliers and to check these deliveries against purchase orders/delivery notes and entering stock into the operating software. The warehouse operative ensures that stock is stored in excellent retail condition and that stock level figures and locations are accurately maintained. The warehouse operative replenishes picking locations from bulk locations and to pick customers' orders.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Goods-in deliveries in a timely manner and pass paperwork to the Merchandiser
• Prepare locations for receipt of new stock
• Replenish picking stock from bulk storage locations
• Maintain stock rotation
• Pick items for customer orders
• GCSE English, Maths.
• Computer skills, Excel and Outlook
• Forklift and Scissor lift tickets (training provided).
• Ability to lift 20-25 kilos
• Previous relevant experience...... click apply for full job details