Warehouse Operative - Stock Control
Staffline is recruiting for Warehouse Operatives - Stock Control in their clients distribution warehouse for sports retail.
The rate of pay is GBP8.72 per hour, 37.5 hours per week (rotating)
Your Time at Work:
- Working to standard operating procedures in line with company policy
- Completing cyclical-counting audits of stock locations
- Investigating and resolving errors on the stock database
- Resolving stock amnesty issues
- Ensure all stock is handled correctly and that procedures are being adhered to
- Maintaining minimum performance targets as set by line manager
- Actioning any other duties to fulfil the operational needs of the business as allocated
by line manager
- Making suggestions for improvements where appropriate
- Using all relevant equipment correctly and effectively and taking care to keep it in a good
standard of repair
- Participating in any required training
- Adhering to all company rules on Health & Safety
- Highlighting any Health & Safety concerns to line manager for resolution
- Ensuring hygiene standards are maintained and adhering to the company
policy at all times
Our Perfect Worker:
- Good levels of Numeracy & Literacy
- Competent level of spoken English
- Basic IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Receptive to feedback
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Ability to be flexible with work duties and hours as required by the team and business
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work in a target driven environment
- Experience with Red Prairie or similar systems
- Awareness of H&S in a similar environment
- Auditing experience advantageous
Experience in similar role desirable, but not essential.
Key Information and Benefits:
OnSite support from Staffline
Free car parking
Car parking on site
Full training provided
Temp to perm opportunity
Opportunities for overtime
Career progression opportunities
Modern working environment
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline...... click apply for full job details