Delivery Manager (Property Code) - Berkshire
Delivery Manager (Property Code) - Permanent - Berkshire (with flexible working)
With the ongoing work associated with the introduction of the new ECC Property Code, our client requires a Delivery Manager, to sit within the Property Code Project Team reporting into the Head of Property, to be responsible for driving activity both internally and via 3rd party service providers to deliver new code agreements for the national portfolio of sites on behalf their shareholders
What you can expect to be doing:
- Supporting the code delivery teams, creating and updating processes and guidance documentation to communicate and train internal and external Suppliers
- Successful delivery of new code agreements from lease renewals, major upgrade programmes and new site acquisition
- Responsible for Supplier performance, setting targets, managing contractual obligations and resource capacity for the Project team
- Responsible for intensely managing the day-to-day delivery of Supplier activities against contracted time, cost and quality obligations via regular reviews, collaboration meetings and reporting
- Undertaking direct intervention to investigate underperformance, instigate recovery initiatives and intensely manage the recovery of delivery performance.
- Responsible for developing the Project tools, data integrity and improved reporting requirements, working closely with the Property Data Analyst
- Regular budget reforecasting working in Tools and systems in conjunction with Finance and Programme teams
- Highlight potential risks to projects and mitigate as necessary
- Seek agreement from stakeholders about site lists, delivery timescales and budgeting as required
- Management of changes to site lists or specific site requirements
- Be a true service provider - understand your customers' needs and encourage your team to deliver a great service internally and externally
What we are looking for:
- Subject matter expertise in Project Management within a site acquisition, design and build environment.
- A service delivery mindset, and ability to drive delivery cross-functionally, working closely with Legal, Acquisition and Deployment teams, as well as Senior Stakeholders to agree and deliver outcomes.
- Experience of motivating and managing outsource suppliers.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy...... click apply for full job details