40:00 hours, Permanent
GBP27,000 - GBP30,000 p/a
Your New Company
One of the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company. We specialise in strategic outsourcing and energy services, bringing together the expertise and capabilities to ensure our clients achieve their organisational goals. Our specialist skills and knowledge are driven by market expertise, and we understand that all our markets have a unique set of requirements, constantly responding to what is happening around us.
Your new role
In your new job as a Facilities Manager your main duties will be to:
- To undertake the role of Facility Manager for the allocated site(s) and ensure that the site staff are carrying out their duties effectively and efficiently, in accordance to Company Policies and Procedures.
- To act as first point of contact for the Staff and Subcontractors.
- To deliver the agreed services within budget and to the standard required.
- To act as the local contact with the Local Authority, School and SPV Manager.
- To take responsibility for the co-ordination of all services, making sure the FM services are meeting the contract requirements. Manage resources to optimise and profit levels and reduce operating costs.
- Identify and manage potential risk and opportunities.
What we are looking for
The successful Facilities Manager will have:
- A good general education with a relevant qualification aligned to Facilities Management, and a demonstrable record of continuous personal development within the industry
- Proven experience of PFI Facilities Management in a complex environment, with demonstrable success in a similar service environment and capable of delivering contractual compliance in line with contract requirements.
- Proven experience of establishing stakeholder relationships and achieving sustained operational success.
- Performance driven with proven commercial/financial awareness.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Flexible, adaptable and a team player.
What you'll get in return
Working with a market leader, you have the chance to enhance your existing skills, while developing new expertise and personally contributing to the company's growth and success.
What you need to do now
If you feel this is something you'd be interested in, click apply and one of our consultants will be in touch.