Aspiring Education Psychologist
Are you looking for flexibility in your work pattern?
Do you thoroughly enjoy working with primary aged children and watching them develop?
An expanding SEN school in Reigate are welcoming a learning support assistant for ad-hoc work. Availability of work is dependant on covering sickness and members of staff who are away for training. The children in this school are primary aged and mixed gender, with a range of different needs from mild autism to more severe behavioural challenges, communication difficulties and physical impairments.
Key benefits include:
- Excellent training and development
- Ongoing team support
- A flexible working pattern
- Immediate start (upon completion of pre-employment checks)
- A temporary position with the opportunity of becoming a permanent member of staff
- Future career opportunities within the school
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Supporting with education tasks set by the teacher
- Ensuring the safeguarding of the children
- Working with other support staff to manage behaviour
You will have experience of working with children with learning difficulties and will have access to your own mode of transport. You will also be required to have an up to date DBS certificate.
Please get in touch for further information on the position on ...... click apply for full job details