Electrician Contractor - Worcestershire
PH Jones are part of British Gas with over 50 years' experience providing Gas Central Heating Service, Repair & Installations. British Gas is the UK largest energy and homes service provider and we pride ourselves in delivering excellent levels of service to our customers whilst creating a positive working environment for you in which to do so.
We are looking to partner with Electrical Service LTD companies.
Your role will be to carry out electrical repairs to customer's properties within our private sector. A high standard of workmanship is a must whilst completing workload in a timely manner, as well as being able to perform well as part of a team.
You will take a proactive approach to health and safety with the aim of creating a safe environment for all. You will be keen to offer a high-quality customer service and minimize disruption to the customer where possible. This will suit a self-starter who can work alone and as part of a team.
Various job types to help maximise earning opportunity with guaranteed daily underpin should it be required.
- Must have 18th edition qualification
- Relevant Electrical qualifications such as: City & Guilds 236 part 1 or 2 OR equivalent, NVQ level 3 in electrical installation
- Able to test and certify minor works and electrical installation certificates
- Experience of domestic repairs (preferred)
- Central Heating system experience
- Knowledge of S & Y plans and associated heating control systems
- Demonstrable good planning, organizing and self-management skills
- A full UK driver's license
As a contractor we will need the following from you, set up as a limited company, Limited company Gas Safe Registration, Public Liability Insurance for GBP2million, Employers Liability Insurance for GBP5million, Panelled van insured for business use + more to be discussed after your application is made...... click apply for full job details