Do you fancy joining one of the top places to work in the UK? (As rated by Indeed 2019)
We're looking for compassionate and caring people who want to make a difference every day.
Does this sound like you? Do you already work as a Support Worker, or Care Assistant in a care home?
Or perhaps you want to make a career change and you have a passion for helping people - if so we'd love to hear from you.
Apply to be a Care Assistant for Agincare today!
Why work for Agincare?
All our Care Assistants will receive the following benefits:
- Mileage expenses paid
- Membership of Health Service Discount Scheme
- Blue Light Card membership
- We will create a flexible work pattern based on your availability
- Fully funded Continuous Professional Development
Your role as a Care Assistant
- Provide functional and emotional support to our clients
- Helping prepare meals and assist with social activities
- Assisting with personal care (this could include personal hygiene, oral care, hair care, washing and dressing)
- Safe administration of medication in accordance with individual care plans
We're a family-owned business that has been providing reliable and professional care since 1986.
We deliver a wide range of care services to suit your personal needs. We offer live-in care, home care and residential care homes. We pride ourselves in our person-centred care, 24-hours a day from experienced, qualified and kind staff...... click apply for full job details