Female Care Support Worker
WOULD YOU LIKE A JOB IN HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE WITH GUARANTEED HOURS?
The Lifeways Group is one of the UK's leading providers of support services for adults with learning disabilities, autism and mental health.
With full training and development opportunities provided, we hire support workers from all backgrounds, from those in retail to travel and hospitality.
Driver with own car essential
Here are just some of the ways we would value and invest in you:
- 28 days holiday pro rata
- Guaranteed hours (full time and part time)
- Amazing Induction leading to a recognised qualification and career progression
- Pension contributions into NEST Scheme
- Discounts and cashback at high street shops including major supermarkets, cinemas, gyms, leisure/theme parks, holidays and much more via Lifeways Rewards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Recommend a Friend Incentive
- Award scheme and incentive recognition via My Lifeways
Key Responsibilities of supporting the individuals that we support:
- Ensure the individuals that we support lead valued and fulfilling lives
- Helping them to reach their potential and achieve to the best of their ability
- You may support them with household jobs, a hobby, activities in the community
- Support with personal care
Guaranteed hours are available based on a 2 week rolling rota. Must be flexible with early shifts, late shifts, sleep-ins and alternate weekends.
All applications will be subject to DBS checks and references.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity. Please click apply NOW to complete our 1 page application and upload your CV!
*The role has been advertised gender specific due to the nature of the role and the people we support. It is therefore exempt from the Equality's Act 2010...... click apply for full job details