We are working with a private care organisation who are looking to appoint a Registered Nurses to work at a local nursing home in Swansea.
The care provider invests heavily into the development of their employees, whatever your experience, they ensure that you have ongoing training and development opportunities, to enable you to deliver outstanding levels of care to all of the residents.
Nurse Role Brief:
- Hours : From 12 - up to 48 Hours per week
- Nights available
- Up to GBP18.05 per hour
- As a Nurse you will look after the physical, psychological, and social needs of the individuals within their care, delivering the high-quality care they deserve.
- A full list of job duties will be sent to you following your application.
Qualifications and Skills
- Active NMC Pin
- Registered Nurse qualification (RGN)
- Ideally, you have at least one year's post qualification experience
- Stable employment record
- Current experience in a care home environment is required
Nurse Job Benefits:
- Competitive starting salary, depending on experience
- Mandatory training offered
- All clinical training offered
- Opportunity to complete a Leadership & Management NVQ Level 5
- Yearly salary reviews
If you are interested in getting the job description and an overview of the care home, please supply your phone number and apply..... click apply for full job details