Gift Voucher Processor
WE ARE RECRUITING FOR A LARGE AMOUNT OF GIFT VOUCHER OPERATIVES FOR OUR WELL ESTABLISHED CLIENT IN RIPON!!
Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work between the hours of 8am-6pm.
Main Duties will include -
- Numeracy in balancing orders, counting and sorting post and batches of orders.
- Packing and despatching voucher and gift card orders for our corporate customers to specific guidelines, within agreed SLAs and with excellent attention to detail.
- Uploading monetary values to gift cards.
- Despatching and updating order statuses using bespoke systems.
- Representing our clients where we act on their behalf for their customer orders.
- Be responsible for prioritising and managing workload especially at busy periods.
Ideal Candidate should have -
- Previous experience in an administration or customer service role.
- Previous cash handling experience.
- Database inputting experience is desirable.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and work to strict deadlines.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to keep calm in stressful situations.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within organisations.
- Ability to work independently and manage time.
- Positive attitude.
Due to location you must have own transport.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and attributes please click apply to send your CV or call ...... click apply for full job details