Kitchen Assistant/Commis Chef
If you have experience in working in kitchens or attended culinary school, and looking to join a fantastic company that can help you grow your skill set. Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Set in four acres of gardens in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Audley Willicombe Park retirement village has 67 penthouses, apartments and cottages. At the heart of the village is Willicombe House, a refurbished Victorian villa.
Who are we?
With several 5* luxury retirement villages situated throughout the UK, we're proud of making people's lives better. On hand are all the facilities of a boutique hotel, from landscaped grounds to high-end restaurants and health clubs open to our owners and the general public.
Working closely with our Head Chef to produce consistently outstanding food during service, whether you're ensuring high levels of cleanliness or stock ordering in the absence of the Head Chef, you'll be a vital member of this small, talented team.
- Ensure high levels of cleanliness
- Deliver consistent top-quality food during service
- Process food deliveries to the kitchen
- Ability to work throughout all areas of the kitchen
Skills and Experience:
- Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2 - desire to work towards
- Good level of culinary knowledge
- Positive attitude
- Previous experience cooking for people with strict dietary requirements
- Previous experience in a similar role - working within a good quality restaurant
3 days out of 7 - Based on Rota
Monday - Sunday
- Work life balance - no split shifts
- Company pension scheme, with a 5% company contribution
- 50% discount when dining in any of our locations across the UK.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Membership to our employee discount portal with access to discounts at all major retailers.
- Membership to our Healthcare cash plan scheme...... click apply for full job details