Reporting to the Operations Director, you shall be tasked with developing and maintaining a positive HSE culture; working with colleagues at all levels of the business. Your duties will be varied, and shall include;
- Maintaining a working knowledge of all relevant HS&E legislation, ensuring the company has clarity with regard to all its statutory obligations.
- Ensuring all necessary risk assessments are fit for purpose and offer the strongest possible means of risk mitigation.
- Establish and report measures of HS&E performance across the business (inspections, audits, checks etc).
- Lead a small team in the provision of a robust HSE program across the business.
- Promotion of a 'Zero Accident' culture across the business.
It is expected that you shall hold a NEBOSH General Certificate, have demonstrable experience within manufacturing/production/engineering, have environmental experience, and have first class communication skills (both oral and written). This post is initially for 6 months, though there is the possibility of an extension and permanency...... click apply for full job details