Early Years Practitioner
Early Years Practitioner, Fife, KY11 2US
Our client's nursery based in Fife is looking to recruit a motivated, passionate and experienced nursery nurse to join their team.
As an Early Years Educator, you will work with children from birth to five supporting them to develop and learn. You will create safe and stimulating learning environments which will help the children to learn and grow.
Full time, permanent position, with the option of working over 4 or 5 days a week
Pay starts at GBP9.00 per hour, dependant on experience and qualifications, to be discussed at interview stage
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum SVQ Level 3 or HNC Childcare qualification or equivalent
- Provide an enabling environment, following the individual child's needs and interests
- Be able to work well in a team
- Be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have experience working in a nursery setting
- Have a passion for working with children
- pension scheme
- Supported professional development
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday, no weekend work
- Discounted childcare
- Optional day off each week, flexible rota
Your main responsibilities will be:
- planning and evaluating and recording learning experiences
- creating fun learning environments both indoors and outdoors
- supporting and promoting positive professional relationships with parents, children and other team members.
If you are not already registered with the SSSC you will be required to register with them, we will also be required to complete PVG checks and follow up references as part of our safe recruitment policy.
If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on , quoting Reference AC2395 and ask for Lucy...... click apply for full job details