Seven Education are looking for a temporary Administrator to work at a school in Wimborne. This position is initially for 6 weeks and is paying GBP13.00 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
This is a varied and interesting role, which includes general office administration, telephone duties, welcoming visitors, diary management, providing administrative assistance including typing letters and taking minutes for meetings as required.
- To carry out general tasks, keeping up filing systems and arranging appointments.
- Greeting visitors and guests who come in to the school.
- Any other duties as reasonably required by the Senior Administrator, Business Manager and Principal and ensuring visitors are welcomed in a professional manner.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 1+ year of similar experience.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. Current DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help...... click apply for full job details