Sales Administrator (12 Month FTC)
Do you have experience of sales order processing?
Do you have outstanding Customer Service skills?
Osborne Appointments are currently looking to recruit a Sales Administrator for our large, well-established client based in Hatfield.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Order processing and tracking using internal IT system (SAP and Internal Systems)
- Answering incoming calls
- Handle stock and delivery issues
- Aftersales support including invoice queries, credits and debit
- Contacting customers to update on any updates/changes
- Assisting the sales team to ensure the branch achieves targets
- Achieving KPI's
- Keeping customer database up to date and accurate
- General administrative support
- Experience in SAP is advantageous
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Organised and able to manage time
- Attention to detail
- Able to work from own initiative
- Strong IT skills (including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
If you are interested in this position, apply online now!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business...... click apply for full job details