Investment Administrator - Wealth Management
An excellent opportunity is available with a multi-award-winning financial services firm based in Cheltenham for an Investment Administrator to join the business to assist with a broad range of duties. This is a permanent positions and some shift rotation may be required. The role will be office based with some flexibility to work from home on occasion.
- Oversee general back office tasks including new client account setups, management fees and fund execution
- Check and authorise payments to clients with a high degree of accuracy
- Coordinate and undertake business critical projects in order to streamline tasks
- Understand CASS (client assets sourcebook) and assist with complex items to ensure FCA compliance at all times
- Resolve queries within the back office team to ensure wider implications are considered
- Provide administrative support to our discretionary fund managers
- Reconciling cash, trades and positions on a daily basis
- Liaising with clients directly, specifically around system issues
- Reconciling and booking corporate action events
- Performing end of day controls
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of company procedures and policies and completing compliance training in a timely manner
The Investment Administrator will possess experience in investment administration and ideally possess a good level of understanding of CASS, and will have an excellent attention to detail. You will have experience of having worked in fast paced environments, have a high level of initiative and have ability to communicate in various mediums in an efficient manner.
This is an excellent opportunity with an award winning organisation...... click apply for full job details