A major UK Social Housing Contractor with a significant portfolio of new-build social housing contracts has an immediate opportunity for a Site Manager in Edinburgh.
As a Site Manager, you will have responsibility for a large residential development (circa. GBP10 million to GBP40 million), working closely with the Operations Team you will be involved in programming and managing all aspects of the project- through to the client handover.
Package up to GBP50,000 plus Car Allowance.
Your expertise will ideally include:
- Main Contracting or Residential Developer experience
- Track record delivering Social Housing contracts
- Multi-Story timber frame developments
- Well-rounded Site Management experience including leading operational site teams, managing sub-contractor performance, HSE and compliance
- Proven ability to deliver to agreed programs- this includes commercial performance
For more information please contact Scott Reilly at Head North Recruitment or for immediate consideration please apply now.
Head North Recruitment Ltd is a recruitment business which provides work-finding services to its clients and work-seekers...... click apply for full job details