A leading national medical and nursing organisation, based in Runcorn, are looking to recruit an experienced Financial Modeller to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Financial Modeller position will include:
- Developing financial models and analysis to support tenders and strategic projects.
- Liaison with key stakeholders to develop financial projections.
- Preparing high quality financial dashboards and presentation materials to communicate findings and commercial implications to key stakeholders and Senior Executives.
- Populating external tender templates with quantitative and qualitative data ensuring compliance with bid documentation.
- Ensuring the development of incisive commercial knowledge in support of the development the group.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have experience within a commercial finance role
- Have strong excel and systems skills including experience of financial modelling
- Prior experience of using an ERP will be beneficial
- Be available at short notice
If you would like to apply for this Financial Modeller role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on or ...... click apply for full job details