Circa GBP23,000 (Dependent on experience)
My client is a growing, busy, and successful organisation with offices based in Cheltenham. They are a financial services provider for professional clients who require a seamlessly integrated range of services and value high-quality customer service.
You will be joining a friendly team who work hard to support Fund Managers in an administrative capacity, from the Cheltenham office. The ideal candidate will have worked in a role within Investments or Finance previously.
- Providing administrative support to discretionary fund managers
- Validating and correcting static data within systems
- Reconciling cash, trades and positions on a daily basis
- Executing funds through various platforms
- Processing position transfers between investment managers
- Allocating funds received to the correct underlying client, or transferring cash out
- Liaising with clients directly, specifically around system issues
- Reconciling and booking corporate action events
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of company procedures and policies and completing compliance training in a timely manner
- Previous experience within financial services/ Investments/ process driven admin role is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- High level of initiative, dedication and motivation
- Strong numeracy skills, you will be working with numbers and data lots
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Excel to an intermediate level
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Recruitment today!
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance...... click apply for full job details