Trade Compliance Analyst
GBP11.96 - GBP14.87ph
Huddersfield (Home working till Jan 21)
We are on the hunt for a Trade Compliance Analyst to join our leading Manufacturing client based in Huddersfield.
This is a brand-new role to grow the existing team due to an increase in the import/export workload and in anticipation of Brexit. Initial trade or brokerage experience is necessary for this role, but comprehensive training will also be provided.
Duties will include:
- Researching and monitoring import/export laws and regulations related to licenses and registrations required to operate
- Gathering and preparing license, registration and potential benefits applications and data as well as documentation to support import and export activities
- Preparing documentation to support the importing and exporting of materials and applicable benefits in the country of assignment
- Building and maintaining relationships with appropriate governmental organisations in the country of assignment.
- Initial Trade or Brokerage experience is necessary (basics of import and export)
- Good Excel skills are a must have (VLOOKUP, filters) as the team works with spreadsheets a lot
- Ability to analyze data and draw conclusions from it
- Knowledge of Cummins systems or knowledge of the business are a plus
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn...... click apply for full job details