Prospero Teaching are looking for an Art Teacher to work in a school in Hudderfield on a Temporary basis until the end of December 2020.
Applicants should also have the confidence and creative abilities to teach across all course levels, as well as assessing student's work and also have the ability to engage and motivate students to help them reach their full potential.
- Location - Huddersfield
- Position - Art Teacher
- Start date - 14th October
- End date (if applicable) - December 2020
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full time/part time - Full time
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy...... click apply for full job details