Nursery Nurse in Windsor and surrounding areas
Nursery Practitioner L3 - Windsor - GBP10.82 per hour + Holiday pay
Modern, lively children's centres with state of the art equipment. Ongoing development opportunities and regular shifts available
Are you looking to get back to work soon as a nursery practitioner?
Do you want shifts that fit around your schedule or like the variety of working in different children's centres?
Do you want weekly pay, and to earn some of the highest nursery nurse rates within the childcare sector?
Ten90 Recruitment manage the supply of temporary and long term nursery practitioners for various children's centres in and around the West London and Berkshire regions and we are seeking professional L3 nursery practitioners for ongoing assignments - remotely held interviews and registrations being held NOW - call us today as spaces are filling us fast!
The Nursery - Nursery Practitioner:
• OFSTED rated 'Outstanding' and 'Good' children centres
• Excellent facilities with top of the range equipment for nursery practitioners
• Full time and Part time opportunities available even if it's just 2 days week!
• Work alongside Qualified nursery practitioners who provide child centred activities in line with Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
• Resident chefs prepare superb nutritious based meals with fresh produce every day
• Extracurricular activities including physical exercise classes and children's yoga
• Parking available at some locations
The candidate - Nursery Practitioner:
As a nursery practitioner / nursery nurse, you must
• Hold a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in childcare (NVQ) (CACHE) (NFCE) NNEB or a childcare and/or C&YP related degree
• Have a superb knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) as well as OFSTED standards and regulations
• Have at least 6 months childcare experience based within a nursery setting (nursery, cr??che or children's centre) within the UK
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills within a nursery setting and we will ask you at interview to evidence this experience
• • Nursery Practitioners L3 - be able to plan effectively, write useful observations and ensure all relevant paperwork is completed daily • Support and maintain the nursery's reputation of providing a stimulating and fun learning environment for young children • Being a responsible and effective early years educator, have an excellent understanding of safeguarding and how it relates to children's settings
• Be observant and respectful at all times, and ensure children are ready to learn each day, engaging them appropriately at all times
• You must have a good command of the English language, both spoken and written, alongside good numeracy skills
• Nursery Practitioners should be able to support the nursery room leader, or team leader where required
• Any ad hoc duties as advised by the centre manager - this may include light cleaning and tidying away of the rooms at the end of the day, or assisting with setting up the rooms each day as part of a rota alongside permanent staff
The successful Nursery Practitioner will be imaginative, have excellent organisational, communication and people skills, and most importantly have a passion for working with children. If you would like to discuss the Nursery Practitioner positions in further detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ten90 Recruitment
You must hold a current DBS issued within the last year and/or registered with the update service. (or be willing to apply for a new one which we can assist with) and be able to provide a referencing period to cover 5 years (this can include professional education references if you have recently finished studying)
It is desirable that you hold updated training certificates in Paediatric First Aid, Safeguarding L2 or L3, H&S, Infection Control and Food Hygiene - however we can assist with training where required
The Ten90 Recruitment Group is committed to equality and value diversity. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age...... click apply for full job details