eCommerce BI Administrator
Commerce BI and Reporting Administrator - 6 month contract
Do you love analysing data? Are you a whizz with a spreadsheet? ??????.
Our client, an industry recognised and global retailer, is looking to recruit an analytical, tech savvy eCommerce BI and Reporting Administrator to work within their expanding eCommerce team.
Duties of the eCommerce BI and Reporting Administrator are as follows:
- Data consolidation, data cleansing, and data management for reporting within eCommerce
- Producing at agreed intervals, a suite of reports for senior leadership
- Responsibility for delivering data and dashboards within agreed timescales and SLAs
- Utilising Analytics, POS Data, Third Party Data, Market Data and Customer Feedback to support analysis
- Implementing a data request structure within the department
The successful eCommerce BI and Reporting Administrator will possess:
- Educated to degree level would be desirable
- Educated to A-Levels, equivalent or above essential
- A background or experience working in an eCommerce or Corporate Office environment would be desirable
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills (formula, pivot tables and VLookups) essential with experience of reporting and analytics
- Proven experience working on data consolidation, data cleansing and data management
- Ability to produce and distribute reports
- Experience of Alteryx, Microsoft Power BI and Adobe Analytics would be advantageous
- Must be detail orientated, deadline driven and able to multitask
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- Team player mentality
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a thorough, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
Due to the response to this position, please assume that you have been unsuccessful if you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your submitted application...... click apply for full job details