APT Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Company Accountant based in Stoke on Trent. This role is working for a company who are currently growing, and have excellent expansion plans for the future.
The Company Accountant will report in to the Managing Director.
- Produce month end accounts - Month end reconciliations- Preparation and payment of monthly HMRC payments. - Assisting with the annual budgeting and forecasting processes - Management of VAT submission and posting - Purchase and sales ledger - Resolving supplier queries where applicable - Payroll - Expenses
- Preparing ad hoc reporting for management where applicable.
As the Company Accountant, you must have the following experience and skills:
- Qualified ACCA/ CIMA or Qualified by Experience
- Good technical accounting knowledge
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Both management and financial accounting experience
- Competent in using Excel - Excellent communication skills
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking for a stable role in their next move, and someone who wants to grow with the thriving business...... click apply for full job details