Senior Accountant - GBP28,000-GBP42,000 a year - Stoke-on-Trent ST2
Are you an ambitious accountant with a meticulous eye for detail and excellent planning skills? A family run chartered accountancy practice in Stoke on Trent is seeking a Senior Accountant to serve candidates ranging from self-employed sub-contractors to multi-million pound corporate groups.
The successful candidate will deliver maximum added value for a progressive and experienced practice that serves clients throughout the United Kingdom and overseas.
The key responsibilities of a Senior Accountant include, but are not limited to:
- Taking responsibility for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships.
- Managing the provision of audit, accounts, tax and general practice services to your clients.
- Developing a relationship with our clients, offering advice and support.
The company is a family run chartered accountancy practice in Stoke on Trent. We provide the professional, wide ranging services of a national firm with the cost effective and personal service of a small firm.
We consider ourselves a progressive and experienced practice, serving clients throughout the United Kingdom and overseas. A timely service with maximum added value is our priority. Existing clients of the practice range from self-employed sub-contractors to multi-million pound corporate groups.
The key skills and qualities of a Senior Accountant:
- ACA or ACCA qualified/part qualified or equivalent.
- Career background in accountancy practice.
- Experience with client and portfolio management.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Meticulous eye for detail.
- Excellent planning and interpersonal skills.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more...... click apply for full job details