Our client is looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator for their established business in Stoke on Trent. Working in a finance department with over 20 staff, you will be working within a smaller team of 3.
As Accounts Administrator, you will be responsible for duties as follows:
- Processing daily chargeback files received from a number of card acquirers using bespoke software.
- Ensure customer accounts are set to the correct status per internal procedures.
- Update chargeback control spreadsheets to ensure all details are accurate.
- Detailed analysis of charged back accounts.
- Reversing transactions relating to charged back deposits.
- Liaise with bank's fraud departments in order to stop chargebacks at source.
Candidate requirements for the Accounts Administrator role:
- Familiarity and skill with Microsoft Excel
- Strong effective communicator in writing and in interpersonal communication.
- Mathematics to a minimum level of GCSE grade C.
- Attention to detail is key.
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Accounts Assistant, Finance Administrator, Credit Administrator, Credit Analyst.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region...... click apply for full job details