Semi Senior Accountant
An established and reputable Newport based Accountancy Practice are seeking an additional Semi Senior Accountant to join their busy Accounts team.
The Semi Senior Accountant will benefit from working within a well-appointed office with good transport links (onsite parking) and an unwavering support structure at the core of the business. It is imperative that you have worked within an Accountancy practice environment previously and can prepare accounts to final sign off.
It would be advantageous if you have working knowledge of Xero, Quickbooks and/ or Sage. Candidacy will be considered from ACA/ACCA exam part qualified Accountants and Qualified by experience.Semi Senior Accountant duties and responsibilities:
- Processing accounting records.
- Analysis of receipts and payments.
- Analysis of creditors and debtors.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Preparation of accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Preparation of working papers to support a set of accounts with relevant control account reconciliations.
Semi Senior Accountant working hours Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week.
flexi-working arrangements and working remotely initially.
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone who might be suitable, send them this link. We offer a generous candidate referral incentive.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of a client to appoint this vacancy...... click apply for full job details