Our client based in Crosshills is looking to recruit a Personal Accountant on a part time, permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of Trust accounts (Trust experience is essential)
- Preparation & submission of individual tax returns
- Preparation & submission of accounts and tax returns for limited companies
- Preparation & submission of accounts for Charity
- Preparation of schedules of costs in detail for the eldest 2 members of the family
- Good knowledge of capital gains tax, corporation tax and income tax
- Run the payrolls & pension contributions
- Managing the smooth running of the office.
For this position you must of worked in a professional office in the tax/trust department probably at manager level & have a good knowledge of capital gains tax, corporation tax & income tax as well as having a good grounding in the preparation of accounts.
This role is working for a supportive and friendly family business in a modern office with two other people. A rewarding and interesting role that, although it is accounting, is unique due to the family business, it's partners and the work life balance it offers.
The job would be for 24 hours a week at an annual salary of GBP30,000 - GBP36,000, with flexibility to work additional hours if required...... click apply for full job details