QTS SEN PRIMARY TEACHER ROLE
Queensmead House School is a co-educational, independent specialist day school, providing high quality education. Based in Windsor, the school meets the needs of a diverse group of pupils with complex educational needs, communication difficulties and challenging behaviours.
Part of Witherslack Group, we provide outstanding education for young people with a range of complex educational needs. Some may need emotional support to help them achieve their potential. Others may, for instance, function at an incredibly high level but have ADHD, social communication difficulties or autism, and struggle to maintain concentration. Each child's set of needs requires a unique approach and our teachers are there to deliver that. Channelling individual capabilities into academic success is the goal, as part of a holistic and uniquely attentive educational strategy.
Your focus will be to make a real impact by guiding pupils, at this transformative age, toward a new path and helping to shape their behaviours for the better.
- Support the emotional development of each and every child
- Work closely with Clinical Services, the Pastoral Team, Teaching Assistants and the Senior Leadership Team to uncover root causes of each child's particular challenges
- Address those challenges strategically, collaboratively and holistically to enable each child to meet their full potential
Every classroom will have the latest equipment to ensure you are able to deliver engaging and impactful lessons. What's more, because each class has a maximum of eight children (and a Teaching Assistant at your side), you can expect to be able to give the right amount of attention to each child and really work with them to achieve results.
For a passionate Primary Teacher who knows that pupil journeys are on-going and not always easy, it's an amazing next step in your career.
To find out more please contact Ben Lockspeiser on or email
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community...... click apply for full job details