Bid Writer / Bid Manager
Bid Writer / Bid Manager
Location: Essex, East Anglia, England
About the Bid Writer / Bid Manager Role:
This is a key position within the Projects team. Providing accurate, timely and compelling bid proposals to customers across the whole range of business services, Electrical Vehicle Charging, Battery Storage, Renewable Generation, Large Industrial and Commercial grid connections to be carried out across the UK. Delivering the market leading customer service that underpins eSmart Network's strong growth and customer loyalty.
Bid Writer / Bid Manager Responsibilities:
- Produce tender submission documents that fully encompass and communicate the unique offering of eSmart Networks.
- Overall coordination of the tender documentation with the relevant internal departments and stakeholders
- Ensure that all tender documents are of high quality, comprehensive and error free
- Finalise and submit documentation to the person of appropriate sign off level for approval in line with company processes
- Maintaining internal databases and project files to allow real time reporting.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the client's aspirations as per the tender enquiry
- Involve Project Managers and Design Engineers where necessary on particular items of scope
- Work closely with BD, Design, Delivery and Projects to ensure completeness of tenders
- Act as an externally facing representative for the business and up-hold its values and reputation
- Developing and maintaining compelling relationships with all stakeholders both internal and external.
- Actively contribute to continuous business and process improvement
Bid Writer / Bid Manager Requirements:
- Knowledge Tendering process
- HV and EHV design or construction experience
- Positive attitude towards customer service and understanding of its impact on business performance
- Knowledge and awareness of continuous improvement within existing and new processes.
- Awareness of competitors and the marketplace
- Ability to identify and price value engineering options
- Strong proven background in an HV or EHV engineering role
- Similar role with hands on experience of producing bid documents or methodologies
- Strong proven background working within M&E or similar
- Utilities experience within the renewables sector
- Excellent IT skills including MS Excel, Word and Power-point.
- Ability to understand and interpret technical drawings and schematics
- Strong report writing skills
- Strong knowledge with electrical equipment/systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Proactive and motivated approach.
- Empathetic approach to both internal and external customers, offering first class customer service at all time.
If you think that you are suitable for this Bid Writer / Bid Manager role, please apply now!
Nexus Infrastructure plc and its subsidiaries, Tamdown, TriConnex and eSmart networks is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity and promote equality across all of our businesses. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.