coffee shop Supervisor
The Company serves distinctive, high quality coffee to Kents discerning coffee drinkers. Our first coffee spot opened in Canterbury back in 2012 and we have been pioneering Speciality Coffee in Kent since. The key ingredient to success is quality people like you. We create coffee shops that are meeting points for friends, family and colleagues to gather, to converse and to socialise - and to enjoy the goodness of quality coffee. We have an exciting opportunity for people looking to pursue a career in the specialty coffee industry and to join our growing business. We look to offer speciality coffee to the everyday person, serving something you can take pride in when it drunk.
To achieve our goals we are guided by a set of values that shape our decisions
- We make quality coffee every time
- Every single person is valued, Its Why we are here.
- Every shop is a community, with local produce
- We give our guests a better quality of coffee than then are used too
To successfully be a Supervisor with us the right candidate will demonstrate:
- Passion for quality coffee
- Engaging personality
- Honesty and straightforwardness
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Willingness to always go the extra mile
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment
- At least one year experience working in coffee
- Clear understanding of milk texturising, brew ratios and extraction
- Ability to work under pressure and at speed
- Fluency in English language
- Ability to legally work in the UK
- Honest and a bit of quirkiness is great with us.
- Looking to grow and develop with an expanding company
Areas of Responsibility
You'll have a variety of responsibilities that relate to the success of the coffee and the ...... click apply for full job details