Student Lettings Agent
Job Title: Student Lettings Agent
Salary: GBP22k-GBP24k DOE
Location: Canterbury City Centre (A car park permit is provided)
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm with occasional weekends (with a day off in lieu)
Due to increased business this well established, successful and forward thinking Property company would like to recruit an articulate Student Lettings Agent in their Canterbury branch. This business is really interested in investing and developing your career in Property. You will be working as part of a team of 4 Agents and one Associate Director
As a Student Lettings Agent you will work in a demanding environment which has large peaks and troughs throughout the year. You will be working as part of a Student Lettings team and it is crucial to be a team player with the ability to work and deal with people from all walks of life but typically students and their parents, clients and contractors with which you will need to build a professional relationship. You will undertake viewings with potential tenants sometimes on a block booking basis and perform check in's and check outs.
Your main responsibilities as a Student Lettings Agent will be:
- Property Maintenance - Site visits, obtaining quotations, advising landlords, arranging maintenance orders with contractors
- Property Inspections - Writing property appraisals and reports on property's
- Student Lettings - Marketing properties, arranging viewings, referencing students, carrying out inventories, answering calls and responding to queries
- Complaints - Handling any complaints from Landlords and Tenants
- Negotiating new business - With Landlords and Tenants
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Student Lettings or Residential Lettings experience is essential
- An ARLA qualification is ideal but if not ideally you'd be prepared to study for ARLA
- MS Office experience
- Exceptional attention to detail is imperative as well as excellent written and verbal communication and organisational ability
- Your own transport is essential due to the nature of this role (you will be paid 45p per mile to visit properties)
1 Interview on site at the company offices (or via MS Teams if you'd prefer), our client is adhering to strict, COVID-19 safety measures
Apply today, our client can interview immediately. We look forward to receiving your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: ...... click apply for full job details