Regional Facilities Manager
Regional Facilities Manager opportunity with a leading client-side Property Company to oversee the running of a portfolio of multi-tenanted commercial properties in West London. You will be responsible for overseeing all hard and soft services along with all tenant engagement.
The company is a renowned and distinguished organisation that is going from strength to strength and offer excellent support and development opportunities.
- West End London and M4 corridor.
- This portfolio consists of commercial buildings.
- As Regional Facilities Manager, you will oversee the total facilities management of the portfolio.
- Travelling to various sites and managing your own schedule.
- Responsibility for liaising with tenants on a daily basis; driving tenant engagement, communications and operational excellence.
- The successful applicant will manage all service charge budgets for the properties.
- You will be responsible for managing all hard and soft services along with contractor management.
- The successful applicant must have experience managing service charge budgets.
- Applicants should have a proven track record of managing both hard and soft services along with a firm understanding of BMS/ HVAC systems.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills and have experience managing daily tenant and client relationships.
- Applicants should have excellent contract management skills.
- H&S experience and be qualified to at least IOSH qualified.
- You must have multi-site experience to be considered for this vacancy.
- This is an opportunity to work for a leading Property Company that owns and manages a prestigious portfolio of commercial buildings.
- Unlimited scope for career progression.
- You will be given the autonomy to use your own initiative.
- Competitive salary and package...... click apply for full job details