Accounts Payable/Receivable Team Leader
Davies Resourcing are currently looking for an Accounts Payable/Receivable Team Leader to cover a 15 month maternity contract.
Initially working from home, this role will require someone to step in and manage an experienced AP/AR team of 10. Providing day to day operational support and management to the team, as well as support to the Accountants and Finance Directors.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of the AP/AR team
- Ensuring the team deliver on deadlines
- Act as an escalation point for the team
- Handle queries from team members and colleagues ensuring any issues are resolved
- Working with the London Finance Team and Group Finance Directors to achieve business goals
- Balance the need to achieve targets while delivering an excellent customer service
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working under pressure and to deadlines
- Experience in AP / AR
- Knowledge of Sage, Xero or Great Plains
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of skill in organising and prioritising
- Good IT skills, including Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The ideal candidate will have managed large AP/AR teams previously and be able to start in November 2020, so there is a suitable handover period with the lucky mum to be.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV. If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted immediately...... click apply for full job details